Join us Oct. 9th at 10am at our Kaneland location with Meeghan Binder! At this workshop we will be raffling off a year-long subscription to musicplay.com for those in attendance and there will be a great Make-and-Take at the end.
Meeghan will present “Improvisation-Fun for Everyone!” Using the Orff-Schulwerk process with improvisation, Meeghan will guide you through different strategies to help keep your students engaged. Please bring a recorder to this workshop if you can.
Send an email to email@example.com if you are unable to attend in person but would like to watch live. We hope you can join us for this awesome workshop!
- Location: Kaneland John Shields Elementary School | 85 S. Main Street, Sugar Grove, IL
- 9:30 Registration | Workshop 10am-1pm | CPDUs provided
- $20 for members | $40 for non-members | Free for undergraduate students with ID
- Annual membership $40 I Four workshops plus annual membership $90
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check our website at www.foxvalleyorff.org
Meeghan Binder has worked in the Chicagoland area as a public school general music teacher and clinician for the past 19 years. Meeghan attended Northern Illinois University where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education and then went on to receive a Masters Degree in Music Education from DePaul University where she currently serves as adjunct faculty to the Music Education Department.Meeghan holds a National Board Teaching Certification and is both Orff-Schulwerk Certified and Kodaly Certified. In 2013, Meeghan became a certified American Orff-Schulwerk Recorder Instructor and has taught all three levels at various Orff Levels teacher training sessions. Meeghan’s musical background includes performances and study in classical flute, recorder ensembles, local choirs, West African Drumming and Japanese Taiko drumming groups.